Tuesday 26 July 2011

free spirited

sometimes in life, you find people you simply know are going to go far. allow me to introduce you to my friend cara crowcombe. a free-spirit by anyone's definition, every time i have a conversation with her, i either feel i've come out of it knowing much more than when i went in, or i fall about laughing and leave with a smile plastered to my face. she completely oozes talent and just being around her is inspiring. last night she came for a catch up dinner at my house, and we took a walk as the sun set. here are some, photos that came out of the time we spent; everyone knows a picture speaks a thousand words, so here she is, cara crowcombe.






and finally i leave you with one of her incredible drawings, which also happens to be my drawing.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! its awesome when u find these people that inspire you on a deep level and that just have such a strong creative force. Their energy is contagious! great post

    ReplyDelete