Sunday 23 January 2011

living the dream

it's difficult to put into words what life to me is right now. i feel as though every day i wake up and i'm living a perfect dream.

over the past few weeks, i've spent long nights staying up and talking to friends, i've got lost in towns i can't remember the name of, i've met new people who've taken me to be their friend with open arms, i've danced the night away entering 2011, i've been barely able to recall long nights out.

don't get me wrong, i've had periods of extreme sadness, but i've got a funny feeling that two thousand and eleven is going to be my year.

anyway, enough about my year, here are some photos, and i hope you're all well. more to come over 2011.


emma, in the early hours of a winter morning. snowed in.

hannah, in mcdonald's late one christmas night.





my incredibly talented friend abby, singing to me while we burnt incense in the early hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment